We have had a lot of time to go over the project and in just a few minutes we will be presenting the proposal to the people we are doing this for. We are super excited about it and hope that it makes a difference in the lives of a lot of students here at BYU - Idaho.
We have decided to use Google Docs in order to collect and transport the schedules and the information of the tutors each semester.
We have also decided to use as our main framework the Drools Planner Library. Out of all of the programs and code that I looked at, this seems the most readable and effective code for CSP programming. More updates on the actual code and the other things we have been learning soon.